Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Put 4 cups of water in a pan and add azuki beans.
- Put the pan on high heat and bring to boil.
- Stop the heat and drain the water.
- Put 6 cups of water in a pan and add the boiled azuki beans.
- Put the pan on low heat and simmer the beans for an hour until soft.
- Remove excess water from the pan and add sugar.
- Stir the azuki beans on low heat for a few minutes until thickened.