Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Always check the ingredients to make sure the product is vegan.
- 1 block extra-firm tofu cut into strips and marinated
- 1 red pepper
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 orange pepper
- 1 large zucchini
- 1 large Spanish onion
- 1 pkg store bought fajita mix
- soft tortilla shells
- Cut tofu into ¼" thick strips and place in a bowl.
- In another bowl, whisk all of the marinade ingredients together and pour over the tofu strips.
- Cover the tofu and put it in the fridge for at least 2 hours (the longer you leave the tofu in the marinade, the more flavour it gets).
- Once the tofu has been marinated, in a large skillet, heat enough olive oil to cover bottom of pan.
- Add the tofu and briefly brown over medium low heat. Once browned, set aside.
- In the same skillet, add the onions and saute until translucent.
- Add all other vegetables and cook until tender. Add the tofu and stir in fajita mix.
- Serve on soft tortillas with lettuce, tomatoes and Tofutti sour cream.