Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Biscuits with the special aniseed taste.
- Separate eggs.
- Beat egg yolks until thick and lemon-colored.
- Beat egg white until stiff and combine the two mixtures.
- Gradually beat in the sugar, mix lightly.
- Sift the flour and add; then stir in the aniseed.
- Drop from the tip of a teaspoon, about 3 cm apart, on a greased baking sheet.
- Put pans into freezer for 2 hours.
- Bake at 150 °C for 12 minutes.