Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Serving Size : 6
- 8 Cups -clear broth
- 4 Cups -chopped vegetables, any number, any kind
- In a large pot bring the stock to a boil.
- Add the vegetables and cook to desired degree of firmness, and serve immediately.
- In several small dishes, serve any or all of the following for diners to add to their soup:Chopped fresh chiles (Serranos or Jalapeqos work fine),Paper-thin slices of raw Beef,Minced raw Shrimp or fish,Crabmeat,lime wedges,Fish sauce,cilantro, basil and mint leaves,Dried Shrimp,Cracked black pepper,Chopped scallions,bean sprouts,Roasted garlic
- Omit the vegetables and pour the broth over cooked rice noodles that have been dressed with the desired garnishes.