Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 12 oysters in shells
- 12 slices bacon
- 1 lemon — thinly sliced
- Place 6 oysters in round glass casserole.
- Heat, uncovered, in microwave 45 to 60 seconds on high, or just until shells open slightly. Do not cook oysters.
- Repeat with other 6 oysters.
- Remove oysters from shells.
- Season with pepper; place 6 slices of bacon on roast rack, set in glass dish.
- Cover with paper towel; cook 2 minutes on high.
- Repeat with rest of bacon.
- Wrap a slice of bacon around each oyster; secure with toothpick.
- Place on rack, cover and cook 3 to 4 minutes on high or until oysters are cooked.
- Rotate dish ½ turn, ½ way through cooking time.
- Serve with lemon slices.