Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Pre-heat oven to 200 °C / 400 °F / gas 6.
- Stretch bacon so it doesn't shrink when it's cooked.
- Use the back of a knife. Cut each rasher in half.
- Wrap a piece of bacon round each oyster. Place on a baking sheet.
- Keep them packed up tight so that they don't unravel.
- Bake for about 8 minutes.
- Butter the toast.
- Arrange 2 angels on each piece and garnish the dish with the watercress.