Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The sauce is fabulous!
- 1 lbs large shrimp
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tsp Tabasco sauce
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ lbs unsalted butter
- Rinse shrimp in cold water and place in 9 by 13 inch glass baking dish (single layer).
- Drizzle unpeeled shrimp with oil, lemon juice, tabasco and Worcestershire sauce.
- Cover generously with cayenne, salt and pepper.
- Broil approximately 4 minutes.
- Turn and continue broiling until shell separates from shrimp, approximately 5 minutes depending on distance from broiler.
- Remove shrimp.
- Stir sauce and add more butter or lemon juice if needed.
- Serve immediately with lots of good French bread.