Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 1 small clove garlic -- minced
- 2 tablespoons minced parsley stems
- ½ large white onion -- minced
- 1 dash Tabasco sauce
- ½ cup bland cooking oil
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- ½ cup dry chenin blanc
- 12 large green shrimp -- peeled with tails on
- unflavored breadcrumbs
- melted butter
- Combine first 7 ingredients.
- Marinate shrimp overnight in mixture.
- Remove shrimp from marinade.
- Immediately roll, undrained, in breadcrumbs.
- Place on combination broiling and serving platter.
- Dribble melted butter over shrimp.
- Add marinade to ⅛ inch in bottom of broiler pan.
- Broil slowly on low heat until done.
- Note: use Tabasco sauce in place of pepper; it blends better with other ingredients.
- Use only white bread crumbs, brown crumbs or crusts will brown too fast during cooking.
- Alternative method of preparation: saute shrimp in combination of half butter and half cooking oil.
- When done, remove from skillet.
- Reduce marinade in skillet, pour over shrimp and serve.