Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- Source: Barilla
- 4 – 6 servings
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves peeled garlic
- 1 tsp red pepper
- 2 pt cut in halves cherry tomatoes
- 5 leaves basil
- salt to taste
- 1 pkg angel hair
- ½ cup pecorino dolce
- Heat olive oil in skillet.
- Peel and gently press garlic.
- Add garlic and pepper.
- Cut cherry tomatoes in ½ and tear basil into sm pieces.
- Add cherry tomatoes and basil.
- Simmer 5 min.
- Season with salt.
- Discard garlic cloves.
- Cook pasta according to directions.
- Drain and toss with sauce.
- Garnish with freshly grated pecorino.