Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 T. olive oil
- 1 Onion, Chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, Minced
- 2 Shallots, Minced
- 4 Medium Italian zucchini, Peeled And Grated
- 1 Can Stewed tomatoes, Chopped, do Not Drain (16 Oz)
- 4 T. tomato Paste
- 1 T. Chopped parsley
- 1 T. Each Italian Herb Seasoning Blend And sweet basil FlakesSalt And pepper to Taste
- 1 Pkg. angel hair pasta, Cooked Tender But Firm And Drained (8 Oz)
- 1/3 cu Grated Parmesan cheese
In a Pan, Saut? Together First 5 Ingredients Until Vegetables Are Softened And Most of The Liquid Rendered is Evaporated. Add The tomatoes, tomato Paste And Seasonings And Simmer Sauce, Uncovered For 30 Minutes. Toss Pasta With Sauce And Pass Grated Cheese at The Table. Serves 6 as a Small Entree or 4 as a Main Course. Note: Sauce Can be Prepared Earlier in The Day And Heated Before Serving. Pasta Can be Prepared 1 Hour Before Serving And Held in The Strainer of a spaghetti Cooker. Just Before Serving, Plunge The Strainer in Boiling water For 2 Minutes And Drain.
Source: With Love From Darling's Kitchen