Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 8 Ounces Buitoni Refrigerated angel hair pasta
- 2 Medium Red bell peppers, Seeded And Julienned
- 1/4 Pound Snow Peas, Trimmed
- 1 Pound Jumbo Shrimp, Peeled And Deveined
- 2 Tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons flour
- 1 1/2 Cups 2% milk
- 1/2 Cup whipping cream
- 2 Tablespoons Grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tablespoons Chopped Fresh parsley
- 1 Tablespoon Crushed garlic
- 1 Teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- 1 Teaspoonhot pepper sauce
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground white pepper
Prepare Pasta According to Package Directions; Drain.Meanwhile, Bring Lightly Salted water to a Boil in a Large Saucepan.Add Red bell pepper And Snow Peas And Simmer For 2 Minutes. AddShrimp And Poach Until Bright Pink And Just Cooked Through, About 3More Minutes (vegetables Should be Tender-Crisp at This Point).Drain Well And Set Aside.
Melt butter in a Large Saucepan Over Medium Heat; Stir in flour AndCook For a Few Minutes Until Golden. Add milk And Cream; Bring to aGentle Simmer, Continue to Stir Until Thickened. Add ParmesanCheese, parsley, garlic, worcestershire sauce,hot pepper sauce,salt And pepper; Stir Until Blended. Stir in Reserved Vegetables AndShrimp And Heat Thoroughly, About 2 Minutes. Toss With Hot, CookedPasta And Serve Immediately.
Serving Size: 4