Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- Makes 4 Servings.
- 2 cans (6.5 oz each) chopped clams
- 8 oz bottle clam juice
- 2 cups water
- 2 tsp chopped garlic
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- ⅛ tsp red pepper flakes
- 4 cups broccoli flowerets
- ½ pound angel hair pasta, broken in half
- 1 tbs olive oil
- ⅓ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Drain clams over a skillet, reserve clams.
- Add clam juice, water, garlic, oregano, red pepper flakes to skillet.
- Bring to a boil.
- Add broccoli, cook 3 minutes.
- Add pasta and oil, cook 3 minutes more.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir clams into skillet.
- Cover, let stand 5 minutes or until pasta is tender.
- Stir mixture.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan.