Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came my from my Aunt Maggie's collection that I inherited when I inherited the family collection in 1980. Notation on card indicates this came from a Fannie Farmer cookbook in 1911.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Beat egg whites until stiff and dry.
- Mix together sugar and cream of tartar then sift well.
- Gradually add to egg whites beating constantly then sift flour into mixture.
- Add vanilla and cut and fold until blended.
- Turn into a buttered and floured angel cake pan and bake at 350 °F for 50 minutes.