Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 4 eggs
- 1\2 cup khoya
- 4 tbsp. ghee or butter
- 1\2 cup Sugar, or according to taste
- 1\2 cup milk
- 1\2 tsp. ground green cardamom
- Mix the eggs, khoya, Sugar and cardamom's powder together with a fork or a beater until Sugar is dissolved.
- Heat ghee in a heavy based sauce pan.
- Pour the egg mixture and stirring all the time fry on medium heat for 5–8 minutes until the eggs are cooked.
- Don't over cook the eggs.
- Remove from fire and transfer to a serving plate.