This tangy seafood-based dressing is made and mixed with real yogurt, white vinegar, herbs, and spices and is great with other appetizers or side dishes. Chopped, real anchovies occasionally work for this, too.
- ½ cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 tbsp. safflower or corn oil
- 2 tbsp. white vinegar
- pinch salt
- ⅛ tsp. white pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tbsp. anchovy paste
- dash red (cayenne) pepper
- Place all ingredients in a blender and process until smooth.
- Refrigerate to blend flavors; adjust seasoning before serving.
- Serve cold with any appetizer or main dish or use as a dip.
Nutritional information Edit
Food exchange per serving: free; cal: 21; cho: 2 mg; car: 1g; pro: 0g; sod: 38 mg; fat: 2g.