Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes about ¾ cup or about 12 servings (1 tbsp each)
- ½ cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 tbsp safflower or 1 tbsp corn oil
- 2 tbsp white vinegar
- pinch salt
- ⅛ tsp white pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tbsp anchovy paste
- dash red (cayenne) pepper
- Excellent dressing for vegetables, pasta, fish, or salads.
- Place all ingredients in a blender and process until smooth.
- Refrigerate to blend flavors; adjust seasoning before serving.
Nutritional information Edit
Food exchange per serving: free; cal: 21; cho: 2 mg; car: 1g; pro: 0g; sod: 38 mg; fat: 2g.