This tangy seafood-based dressing is made and mixed with real yogurt, white vinegar, herbs, and spices and is great with other appetizers or side dishes. Chopped anchovies occasionally work for this, too.
- ½ cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 tbsp. safflower or corn oil
- 2 tbsp. white vinegar
- pinch salt
- ⅛ tsp. white pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tbsp anchovy paste
- dash red (cayenne) pepper
- Place all ingredients in a blender and process until smooth.
- Refrigerate to blend flavors; adjust seasoning before serving.
- Serve cold with any appetizer or main dish or use as a dip.
Nutritional information Edit
Food exchange per serving: free; cal: 21; cho: 2 mg; car: 1g; pro: 0g; sod: 38 mg; fat: 2g.