- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 anchovy fillets, finely chopped
- 1 can of tuna, drained and mashed
- 1 6 oz. jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and cut up
- 1 small bag of baby greens
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 4 tomatoes cut into 8 slices each
- 8 slices of pepperoni
- In a small bowl combine anchovy, oil, and lemon juice. Let stand for about an hour or so.
- Pour anchovy mixture into larger bowl and add all ingredients except baby greens. Mix well.
- Place baby greens on individual dishes and pour mixture on top of greens.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.