Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 6 servings.
- 4 ounces sweet baking chocolate
- 4 ounces semisweet chocolate
- ¼ cup Grand Marnier or other orange-flavored liqueur
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground ancho chile powder
- 2 cups whipping cream
- ½ cup confectioners' sugar, sifted
- semisweet chocolate curls for garnish
- Combine the chocolates, Grand Marnier and ancho powder in a heavy saucepan and cook over low heat until chocolate melts, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and cool to lukewarm.
- Beat the whipping cream, adding the confectioners' sugar until soft peaks form.
- Gently fold about one-fourth of the whipped cream into the chocolate, then fold in the remaining whipped cream.
- Spoon the mousse into individual serving dishes and chill until ready to serve.
- Garnish with semisweet chocolate curls.