Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 cup slightly puréed anasazi beans
- 1/2 cup cooked rice
- 1/2 cup tofu, drained very well
- 1/4 cup chopped green or red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped scallion
- 1 cup grated Cheddar Cheese
- 1 cup grated Monterey jack Cheese
- 10 ounces enchilada sauce
- 10 corn tortillas
- Mix first five ingredients together. Add 2 tablespoons enchilada sauce. Moisten tortillas in warmed enchilada sauce. Fill tortilla with mixture and roll. Place in greased 11 x 7-inch baking pan with the opening of the tortilla down. Any remaining sauce should be poured on top of the enchiladas once the pan is filled. Place cheeses on top and bake at 300 degrees F for 35 to 40 minutes.