Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 12 mango (ripe, blanched and skinned, flesh from the skin scraped off)
- 50 g Semi-dried Tuna (cleaned, cut into pieces)
- 100 g onions (sliced thinly)
- 4 garlic cloves (sliced thinly)
- 6 curry leaves
- 2 pcs rampe leaf
- 6 tbsp Coriander curry Powder
- 100 ml coconut milk
- 50 ml coconut cream
- 45 ml coconut oil
- salt to season
- Fry the onions, garlic, curry leaves and rampe leaf until onions are golden brown.
- Add in the whole mangoes and the scraped off flesh from the skins, Tuna, curry powder, coconut milk and seasoning.
- Cook covered until the curry has thickened. Add in the coconut cream, adjust seasoning and remove from heat.