Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 tablespoons Yeast
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup Milk
- 6 tablespoons Butter
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 7 cups Flour
- 3 eggs, Beaten
- 3 cups brown sugar
- 3/4 cup Butter
- 6 tablespoons Syrup
- brown sugar
- Dissolve Sugar in warm water.
- Scald milk, then add Butter, Sugar and Salt.
- Add two cups Flour.
- Add yeast and eggs.
- Stir in the remainder of the flour .
- Let rise until double.
- Boil all Syrup ingredients for 2 minutes.
- When dough is doubled, punch down and divide into two parts.
- Roll each part into rectangle, on a well floured board or table.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar and Cinnamon.
- Roll up tightly.
- Cut into 1" slices, and lay slices on top of the syrup in the pans.
- Bake at 375 for 15 minutes.