Description EditMade and cooked with real beef, herbs, and vegetables, this glorious dish is great for dinner or lunch and simply keeps a red-hot aroma with the meat and sauce.
- 3 - 4 lb. beef roast
- 1 tbsp. oil, canola, olive, or vegetable only
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 1 cup coffee
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ½ tsp. oregano
- 2 onions, sliced, red or white only
- Sear the roast in 1 tablespoon oil on all sides in the oven.
- Prepare for the sauce for meat in any order before cooking: soy sauce, coffee, bay leaves, garlic, and oregano. Pour sauce over meat.
- Put half of onions on meat, and the other half in sauce.
- Cover and roast 4 - 5 hours at 325° F. Serve hot and plain or with other vegetables or side dishes.