Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 pound cured ground ham
- 1 pound pork or hamburger
- 2 eggs
- ⅔ cups cracker crumbs or oatmeal
- ⅓ cup minute tapioca
- ¼ cup milk
- Mix loaf ingredients and form into a loaf.
- Boil dressing a few minutes.
- Pour over loaf and bake at 350 °F for about 2 hours, basting occasionally.
- Dressing should become thick and syrupy.