Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a good, hearty, filling soup
- 2 lbs cut up chickens
- 5 cups water
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- ½ cup chopped celery
- 2 cups corn
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 cup flour
- 1 egg, beaten
- ¼ cup milk
- Rimmer chicken in boiling water until tender.
- Remove bones and skin.
- Strain the stock.
- Return stock and chicken to pot.
- Add onions, celery, corn and parsley.
- simmer till vegetables are tender.
- Mix flour with egg and milk.
- Rub mixture with fork till it crumbles.
- Drop crumbs in soup.
- Cook 10 more minutes covered.