Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup Amish starter
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- Combine flour, baking soda, salt and baking powder.
- In a separate bowl combine eggs, oil.
- Mix well.
- Add starter to dry ingredients and mix.
- Transfer to a lightly floured surface and roll.
- Cut out biscuits and place on a lightly grease cookie sheet.
- brush top of biscuits with melted butter.
- Cover and let rise 30 minutes.
- Bake in a preheated 350 °F oven for 15 – 20 minutes.