Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1/2 c. Flour
- 2 tsp. Paprika
- 1 tsp. Pepper
- 1/4 tsp. Dry Mustard
- 3 tsp. Salt
- 1 cut up Broiler or young Chicken
- 1/4 lb. Butter
- Mix the dry ingredients well .
- Coat the cut up Chicken parts with the mixture.
- Melt the butter.
- Place the Chicken parts in the pan.
- Bake the Chicken at 350 degrees for 1 1/2 to 2 hours .