Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- 2½ cups finely chopped apples
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- ½ tsp vanilla
- 1 cup all purpose flour
Caramel sauce Edit
- Cream the butter.
- Add the sugar and beat until fluffy.
- Add the egg and beat until well blended.
- Mix in the soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Add the flour and stir.
- Stir in the apples and nuts.
- Pour into an oiled cake pan and bake in an oven for 30 minutes.
- Serve with hot Caramel sauce.