Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The guys sure love this recipe. Enjoy!
- Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 2 lbs ground beef (sirloin preferably)
- 2 packages egg roll wraps
- 2 medium onions
- 1 cup celery
- 1 large bell pepper (red, yellow or green)
- 2 jalapeno peppers (optional)
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- seasoned salt (to taste)
- garlic powder or salt (to taste)
- hot sauce (green or red) optional
- vegetable oil or butter
- Heat up vegetable oil in deep fryer or large saucepan.
- Begin by using vegetable oil or butter in frying pan.
- Add onion, celery and all peppers, cooking until al dente.
- Add beef and seasonings to taste.
- If desired, add hot sauce.
- Sauté until brown, then set aside.
- Add a cup of water and begin to make egg rolls.
- Take egg roll wrap and moisten the sides with water, add a large teaspoon of meat to the center and seal.
- Cook until golden, turning to cook all sides.
- Repeat until finished.
- Serve with Sweet and Sour Sauce for dipping.
- Serve with cold beer.