Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
jSub Salad Mix
- 8 ounces Hard Salami, diced
- 8 ounces pepperoni, diced
- 8 ounces of Any Kind of Ham ( Cooked or Imported etc. ) diced
- 4 ounces American Cheese, diced
- 4 ounces Provolone Cheese, diced
- 2 medium tomatoes, Chopped
- 1 medium Red Onion, Chopped
- 1 green Pepper, Chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- I bread bowl (optional)
- French bread slices (optional)
- 1 (8 ounces) bottle Italian dressing (optional if not using the mayonnaise and olive oil mix)
Directions In a 2-1/2-qt. serving bowl, combine the first 8 ingredients. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, oil, garlic salt and oregano. Pour over meat mixture and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Serve with French bread if desired. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 395 calories, 34 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 72 mg cholesterol, 1,489 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 20 g protein.