Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- ½ cup chopped onions
- ½ cup chopped celery
- 1 (10 ounces) can condensed vegetable soup
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- 3 cups mashed potatoes
- 1 cup shredded colby cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 °F and spray a 2 qt baking dish with nonstick spray.
- In large skillet over medium-high heat, brown ground beef, onion and celery until juices run clear.
- Pour mixture into baking dish with vegetable soup and thyme; stir well.
- Spread mashed potatoes on top.
- Bake 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese on top and bake 5 minutes more.