- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 peeled and chopped carrots
- ½ cup chopped onion
- ½ cup chopped celery
- 1 can condensed vegetable soup
- 1/2 cup frozen green beans
- 1/2 cup frozen corn
- 3 cups mashed potatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- Lightly oil a 2-quart baking dish.
- In a large skillet, over medium heat, brown ground beef, celery, carrots and onion until meat is no longer pink.
- Drain off fat and discard.
- Mix in condensed vegetable soup along with beans and corn and spread in baking dish.
- Top with mashed potatoes.
- Bake for 20 minutes to heat through.
- Top with shredded cheese and bake 5 minutes more until cheese has melted.