Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Prep Time: 5-10 minutes
Cook time: 0
The American Revolution is a cocktail that combines gin (the quintessential British liquor) with bourbon (the quintessential liquor of the USA). It is a strong cocktail that is meant to mellow as its ice melts.
- In a mixing glass, muddle orange peel with 1 oz of the gin.
- Add remainder of gin, the bourbon, bitters, and ice.
- Stir 30 seconds (until the aromatics of the liquors are awakened).
- Strain into old fashioned glass and fill with ice.
- Garnish with sour cherries.