- Boil water, add salt to taste, and whisk in the cornmeal.
- Lower the heat and stir the cornmeal for 10 minutes. The coarser the meal, the longer it will take.
- Pour the cooked cereal onto a cookie sheet.
- Once it has cooled, slice it into pieces for frying.
- Fry the slices in butter or oil in a non-stick pan .
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.