Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 9 – 10 cloves garlic, skins left on
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 loaf high-quality Italian bread.
- ground black pepper
- Adjust oven rack to middle position and heat oven to 500 °F.
- Toast garlic cloves in small skillet over medium heat.
- When cool enough to handle, skin and mince cloves
- Mash garlic, butter, cheese, and salt in small bowl until thoroughly combined.
- Spread cut sides of loaf evenly with butter mixture; season to taste with pepper.
- Transfer loaf halves, buttered side up, onto rimmed baking sheet, bake
- Cut each half into 2-inch slices; serve immediately.