Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2⅓ cups all-purpose flour, divided
- 2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips (12 oz package)
- 1½ cups chopped walnuts
- 1 cup caramel ice cream topping (12¼ oz jar)
- In a large bowl, combine together 2 cups of flour, oats, brown sugar, baking soda and salt.
- Add butter and stir until everything is moistened.
- Reserve 1 cup crumb mixture.
- Press the remaining into the bottom of an ungreased 13 x 9 inch baking pan.
- Bake at 350 °F for 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Sprinkle with walnuts and chocolate chips.
- In a small bowl, combine the caramel topping and ⅓ cup of flour.
- Mix well, then drizzle over the base.
- Sprinkle with the remaining crumb mixture.
- Bake at 350 °F for 20 – 25 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool in the pan for 10 minutes.