- Cook chicken and a few celery tops in a large pot of boiling salted water.
- Cover, reduce heat to simmer and cook 45 minutes.
- In a large skillet, melt the margarine and add apple, onion, and curry powder.
- Saute for 5 minutes.
- Stir in raisins, chicken broth, and coke.
- In a medium pot, mix flour with cream.
- Stir until smooth.
- Add salt, pepper, and apple/onion mixture.
- Cook over low heat until thick and creamy.
- Add rained cooked chicken.
- After chicken is on plate, poor the cranberries on top.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.