Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 24 chicken wings, disjointed
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 6 tablespoons hot pepper sauce
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 ounce packaged cream cheese
- ½ cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- salt, to taste
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 4 ounce blue cheese crumbled
- Preheat oven to 400 °F.
- Place wings, discarding tips, in baking pan.
- In a mixing bowl, combine rest of wings ingredients.
- Coat wings on both sides.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until cooked through,basting frequently.
- Just before serving, pour remaining sauce over wings and broil for approx. 1 minute to crisp skin.