Makes 8 servings.
- 1 3-ounce package lemon pudding and pie filling
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 2/3 cup flaked, toasted coconut, divided
- 1 11-ounce can mandarin orange slices, drained, divided
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 10 to 12 lady fingers, split
- 1 cup heavy cream, whipped
- Prepare lemon pie filling according to package directions.
- Stir in rice and 1/2 cup toasted coconut; cool. Stir in half of the orange slices.
- Arrange lady fingers in 9-inch pie pan to form a crust.
- Fill with lemon mixture; chill.
- Decorate with a ring of whipped cream, banana slices, remaining orange slices, and remaining coconut.