- Cut onions in half crosswise.
- Place in greased large shallow casserole.
- Combine salt, paprika, melted butter, tomato juice and honey.
- Pour over onions.
- Cover dish and bake at 300 °F.
- For 1 hour or until onions are tender.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.