- 850 g pork
- 250 g cheese
- 250 smoked bones ham
- spices, salt
- Cut the shoulder pork into pieces, pound slightly, add the salt and pepper.
- Slice the cheese, place the slices evenly on pounded pork and cover with pieces of smoked bones ham.
- Shape it into a roll, tie up and fry in the oven until done.
- Cool the loaf and put it under a press for 3 to 4 hours.
- Before serving slice the loaf.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.