Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 12 to 16 servings
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup finely chopped almonds
- 2 tablespoons Sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 15-ounce container ricotta cheese
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1/3 cup amaretto
- 1 8-ounce container sour cream
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- 1 tablespoon amaretto
- Grated milk chocolate for garnish
- Toasted almond slices for garnish
- Crust: Combine cracker crumbs, almonds, Sugar, cinnamon and butter in medium mixing bowl.
- Press into bottom and one inch up sides of ungreased 9-inch springform pan.
- Filling: Combine rice and ricotta cheese in food processor or blender until well blended; set aside.
- Beat cream cheese and Sugar in large mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each. Blend in amaretto and reserved rice mixture.
- Pour filling into prepared crust. Bake at 350 degrees 1 hour and 5 minutes.
- Topping: Blend sour cream, Sugar and amaretto.
- Spoon over cheesecake; bake an additional 10 minutes. Cool.
- Refrigerate at least 8 hours or overnight.
- Garnish with grated chocolate and toasted almond slices.