- 1 c amaranth flour
- 1 T Ener-G egg replacer
- 1/2 t guar gum (might be unnecessary if Ener-G egg replacer is used)
- 1/4 c water
- more water :-)
- 1 or 2 bananas
- Mix dough.
- Prepare non-stick skillet.
- Pour pancakes onto hot skillet.
- Begin to cook.
- Add banana slices so that they still sink in partly but still show their faces through on the top.
- Turn pancakes when ready, so banana slices will come in contact with the skillet.
- When done, serve with banana slices facing up.
Bananas will be warm and sweeten the pancakes. These types of pancakes are fun for children. And the little kid in each of us.