Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
It's an awesome guac recipe that has been thoroughly enjoyed by many avocado enthusiasts.
- 3 medium-sized ripe tomatoes
- 4 Hass avocados
- 1 small purple onion
- 1 tbsp cilantro
- 1 small California chile (or other pepper depending upon your heat preference)
- 1 small lime (not lemon)
- tabasco sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- In one bowl add diced tomatoes and onion; chopped cilantro, lime juice,and California chile pepper.
- Mix well.
- In another bowl halve and pit avocado and them scoop out avocado pulp into bowl.
- Using a fork mask until creamy with some chunks.
- Add tomato mixture to avocado mix well and tabasco sauce, salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with tortilla chips and enjoy!.