- Cornbread: Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- Grease a 9-inch square baking pan.
- In medium bowl, sift flour, cornmeal, salt and baking powder.
- In small bowl, mix oil, soy milk, maple syrup and vanilla.
- Add to dry ingredients and mix just until blended.
- Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake until top is lightly golden brown, about 25 minutes.
- Set on wire rack to cool.
- Meanwhile, soak cranberries or cherries in enough water to cover for 20 minutes; drain.
- In food processor, combine tofu, canola oil, maple syrup, vanilla, salt, nutmeg, allspice and cinnamon, and process until smooth.
- Transfer mixture to medium bowl and add cranberries, crumbled cornbread and walnuts; mix well.
- Pour pudding into a greased 9-inch springform pan, cover lightly with a circle of wax paper.
- Bake at 350 °F for 25 to 30 minutes. Let cool 15 minutes, then remove side of pan.
See also Edit