Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: The Great Flavors of Texas
- Serves 12
- 1 pan cooked cornbread, crumbled
- 1½ cups mayonnaise
- 2 cups celery, sliced
- 1 green peppers, seeded and chopped
- ¾ cup green onion, chopped
- 1 jar green olives and pimentos, drained (5 oz), rinsed and chopped
- ¾ cup pecans, toasted and chopped
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tbsp sage
- pepper to taste
- 10 slices bacon, fried crisp and crumbled
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and chopped
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Refrigerate 3 to 4 hours before serving.