Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 lb potatoes,
- salt, add to taste
- ½ teaspoon sugar,
- 1 tablespoon masala (curry) powder
- 2 tablespoons sunflower (corn) oil
- 1 – 2 cloves garlic,
- 1 small – medium onion, diced.
- Peel the potatoes and cut into four pieces.
- Heat the oil, add the onion and garlic; fry until glazed.
- Add the masala under stirring.
- After doing this, add immediately the potatoes and water until these are just covered.
- Also add the sugar and salt (salt to taste).
- Cook with medium heat until the potatoes are tender.