- Make the dough for the roti (see roti recipe).
- Boil the potatoes, peel and then mash.
- Heat the 2 Tsp. oil with geera.
- Add to potatoes. Add the ground onion, salt and pepper, mix well. Making sure there are no lumps.
- Make the dough into small balls and flatten in the palm of your hand.
- Put a ball of potatoes inside and bring up the edges.
- Twist closed to form a ball, which totally enveloped the potatoes.
- Heat frying pan. Gently roll the ball flat and fairly thin, making sure none of the filling comes out.
- Put roti on the pan for 30 seconds, turn and rub with oil.
- Then turn again and rub with oil. When brown on both sides remove and serve.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.