Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Who eats quiche? Make one and watch it disappear. Makes a great brunch item.
- 3 small eggs
- 1 cup heavy cream
- ½ cup grated sweet onions
- 8 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
- ¾ cup Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 quiche pastry dough, prepared (or single pie crust)
- Preheat oven to 350 °F for the quiche.
- In a bowl, beat eggs with a whisk; add the cream and beat again; add the grated onion and beat yet again.
- Sprinkle Bacon in the bottom of the shell; sprinkle Parmesan over the top of that.
- Pour cream mixture over all.
- Dot the top with small bits of butter.
- Place the pan on a cookie sheet or other drip pan and into a preheated oven.
- Bake at 350 °F until domed and light brown.
- Cool ½ hour before cutting and serving.