Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Turkey, Canned, Boned by the US Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Serves: 8
- 1 can (16 ounces) tomatoes
- 4 cups turkey broth or reduced-sodium chicken bouillon
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup carrots, peeled and thinly sliced
- 4 cups cabbage, thinly sliced
- 2 cups cooked turkey (cubed or chopped)
- ½ cup alphabet pasta (or any other type of pasta)
- In a 5-quart saucepan, over medium heat, combine tomatoes, turkey broth, Italian seasoning, salt, pepper, onion, and carrot; bring to boil, stir occasionally.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer 10 to 15 minutes or until carrots are tender; stir occasionally.
- Add cabbage, turkey and pasta; stir and return to boil 5 to 10 minutes or until cabbage and pasta are tender.