Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 10 medium-sized potatoes
- 2½ tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp mango powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- oil for deep frying
- salt to taste
- Peel and halve the potatoes.
- salt the halves and deep fry on a low flame.
- Poke with a knife to see if they are tender.
- If done, take out and cool for five minutes.
- Then using the palm of your hand, flatten out the potatoes on the rolling board with a light hand.
- Before serving, deep fry on a high flame till a golden colour.
- Garnish each tuk with a little red chilli powder, mango powder, coriander powder and a few drops of heated oil.
- Serve hot.