- 500 gm potatoes
- 20 gm coriander leaves
- 20 gm ginger garlic paste
- 75 gm onions
- 05 gm green chillies
- 05 gm turmeric
- 05 gm chilli powder
- 10 ml lime juice
- oil for frying
- Make a soft dough with the specified ingredients.
- Divide the dough into balls, as per the required size.
- Chop the onions, green chillies and the coriander leaves.
- Boil the potatoes; remove the skin and mash.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Take each portion of the dough, flatten it on palm.
- Stuff the filling in the dough and roll into balls.
- With a rolling pin, flatten the balls into ½" thick round parathas.
- Grease a pan with a little oil and heat on a medium flame.
- Cook the parathas until both sides are golden and cooked through.
Aloo Paratha Videos EditAloo Parathas Recipe by Manjula,Indian Vegetarian Gourmet(09:19)